Learn all you need to create business-level solutions with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Online in this complete training workshop.
All participants will receive a free copy of the book “Programming Microsoft Office 365″, written by the instructor (Paolo Pialorsi), either in physical or electronic copy, based on your preference.
The goal of this workshop is to provide you with the most useful information to be productive when creating business-level solutions with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
The target audience for this workshop includes .NET and SharePoint on-premise developers who want to update their skills by targeting the new cloud development model. In this workshop, you will learn how to create Office 365 Applications, how to leverage the Microsoft Graph, how to build SharePoint Framework client-side web parts, and how to leverage the SharePoint PnP patterns, models, and libraries.
The instructor (Paolo Pialorsi) is a member of the SharePoint PnP Core Team, and wrote the only book from Microsoft Press about developing solutions for Microsoft Office 365.
Here you can see the outline of the workshop:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Creating Office 365 Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding OAuth 2.0 and OpenId Connect
- Using App-Only authentication mode with SharePoint Online
- PnP Authentication Manager
- Understanding the new Microsoft Graph
- Architectural information
- Consuming the REST API at HTTP level
- Using the Microsoft Graph SDK for .NET
- PnP Extensions for Microsoft Graph
- SharePoint Remote Provisioning
- SharePoint PnP Remote Provisioning Engine
- Using the Provisioning Engine for .NET
- Using the Provisioning Engine with PowerShell
- Introducing the new SharePoint Framework
- SPFx Architecture
- Developing SPFx client-side web parts
- Customizing the UI with Office UI Fabric
- PnP JS Core Library
- Developing SharePoint Webhooks